DK2M On The Way Here Also

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2M On The Way Here Also

DK2M Trans Black is on the way. YEA!!! Like Deneb, I am about to undergo surgery in about 2 weeks. So if you're waiting for yours just arrange some surgery and BAM! Your axe will be on the way. Thankfully I will get to spend about a week with it before then. It may be a month to many many moons before I can enjoy it after surgery-No guarantees with what I will be facing. So I will be playing the mortal shit out of it (even though I don't play all that well) before I go under the knife. Thanks again and in advance to Matt at OSG for his fantastic service. This should land around Friday, give or take. I'll try my very best to get up some pics before they carve me up but no promises. I want to enjoy it as much as possible before then. I DO promise to get the pics up either right before or as soon as I am able after surgery.

Isn't it amazing how something like a guitar or other passionate thing can be so inspirational to us. I have yet to lay fingers on the DK2M and see it as a huge motivational factor to recover ASAP so I can get my hands back on it. I've had the fortune of playing some quite expensive guitars in years past and for sumdum reason none have called me like my DX10D or the (yet to be held) DK2M. I've heard similar from Ibie enthusiasts and I owned my Ibie for nearly 15 years before parting with it. But nothing seems to call me like a Jackson.... Shouldn't they be rebranded as "Cracksons?"
    In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Congrats, hope it arrives ASAP so you can enjoy it as much as possible before the surgery. I hope everything goes well for ya and wish you a complete and speedy recovery!
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

The Trans black one you got, I'm assuming is the one I was going to get. When I first ordered I couldn't decide which one to get. He got a trans black in, but it was already paid for by someone else awhile back. I got the call that white came in, but that trans black would be in, in a few days. I said that I'd go with white I figured trans black would take 40 more years to get to him.

He got those orders in right away and I guess production just took forever. I've dealt with Matt before and would NOT HESITATE TO AGAIN! Great guy, great products and really good service.

Thanks Matt!

What are you getting surgery on?

Comment

DK2Ms for all!

Comment

Nope, after I get mine they should discontinue it.

Comment

I called to check stock on the Trans Black DK2M a while back. None were in stock and I was informed that I could wait until the next shipment of Jacksons came in and take my chances (on one of them being trans black and if it was not already spoken for by someone else before it arrived) or order the specific type I wanted. That was a no-brainer. I promptly ordered the Trans Black to assure I'd be onboard for it. So I suspect it was either (a) going to be included by Jackson in the latest shipment anyway, or (b) it came specifically because I ordered it. Either way I have been in line for a Trans Black DK2M for a while, bought and prepaid for. Now I just have to contain myself until it arrives. And after it arrives I will need to take care not to soil it with unmentionable stains due to my uncontrollable excitement.
            In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

Here in Europe DK2Ms will be avalaible after 4 to 8 weeks from ordering

Comment

I called Fender Sweden and they have the DK2M in stock for the following finishes:
                Black Maple, Eerie Dess Swirl Maple og Crimson Swirl Maple.

I WANT THE SNOW WHITE!! 10 weeks from ordering i got told.
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I asked for snow white finish too

Comment

It's strange more people are going into hospital whilst waiting for their new guitars. Is it because their wives found out? I know that's what would happen to me...
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It's a new trend. Beat your husband if he's ordering guitars out of sheer GAS. Can't blame 'em though. Imagine what you would do to your wife, if she sat all day on her ass in front of the computer, ordering blood splatter San Dimas pottery on eBay?
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                      X