DK2M on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2M on the way!

I knew that if I got this surgery, that I would get a call saying that these came in stock. My DK2M in white will be here in a few days. This is going to be the shit, even though I can't play it for another week after Tuesday.

Sweet shit!

Undergoing surgery to make sure a guitar comes? Now THAT'S dedication.
    Just a guitar player...

Comment

Hehe, i remember you saying that. Take pics with your good arm instead then and post 'em here
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Pics when you get it bro I am leaning towards the white myself. Jack.

Comment

Jack, you just got a more black than black guitar and now you're "leaning" towards a white one... too much black for ya'?
          Henrik

Comment

I think they should discontinue the white one...after I get it

Comment

White seems to be pretty damn popular, eh?

Anyway, congrats-- you're gonna love that axe, it definitely kicks a lot of ass!

Comment

Just sent off a money-order for mine today....

Got the call today also that the white DK2M's are in. Sent a m/o after work. Can't wait to get it!!!!
                Good deals with:
                Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Mine should be here Thursday! I think after the wait, Fender should discontinue them :P Making mine super rare, and super collectable!

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                    Jack, you just got a more black than black guitar and now you're "leaning" towards a white one... too much black for ya'?
                    Ya, I know man, but I love black hardware on white and the neck looks so right on it I miss my old DK2LE and the only thing holding me back from a DK2M is the neck pickup, I am waiting to see if they put these out with just a bridge humbucker Jack.

Comment

I don't see them coming out with a bridge hum only one. I thought about this for a long time. I once made the comparison, like how hard would it be for them after all, strats have like 200 pickup variations. Then it dawned on me, the strat has a pickguard, and body seperate. Something like this doesn't. In the case of a strat, wire up a pickguard how you want in the config you want, and pop it into whatever routed strat body you want.

For one of these, they could make them with one hum, but how many do they make? Do they run the ratio 50/50? What happens when X store gets Y of them in with 1 hum, but the customers want 2 hum? Where as a 2 hum, just don't use the neck pickup.

If they do put them out with just a bridge humbucker, don't hold your breath on how long it will take. I mean take for instance 24 fret Rhoads guitars. The Japanese have them, but us we have one model with them...and they know we want 24 freaking frets.

A pickup holding someone back from a purchase is one thing, but I don't ever see anyone saying, it has 24 frets, I won't buy it.

Comment

IT'S GOING TO BE HERE....

To-
                        FREAKING-
                        MORROW!!!!!

Suck it bitches! j/k

Seriously, I'll post some pics when I get it.

Comment

Dk2m

Originally posted by Deneb
                          IT'S GOING TO BE HERE....

To-
                          FREAKING-
                          MORROW!!!!!

Suck it bitches! j/k

Seriously, I'll post some pics when I get it.
                          Where did you get your white one from if you don't mind me asking? I am thinking of pulling the trigger on one, but I want it in white too . Thanks!

Comment

The UK distributor says all the ones designated for UK are sold out.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                              I miss my old DK2LE
                              What happened to your DK2LE?
                              I remember when the run was prepared here at JCF but then i took a break from this board and after coming back recently, i haven't run into one single photo or mention of peoples DK2LE's... strange. Just an ordinary guitar? Back in the closet?
                              Henrik

Comment

Working...
                              X