rr3 300 bucks, deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rr3 300 bucks, deal?

I just got offered an RR3 in great shape, with a hard case for 300 shipped. Should I take it? How are these guitars? Do they play good?

Well, they normally would go for around 1000$$+ CAD w the case, so you are getting a good deal. But this is eBay, right?

If its not a fake or anything, then buy it.

Comment

They are good guitars. I've never played one, but I played a KE3 Kelly...about the same guitar. They are awesome.

Comment

300 is a great deal w/ a case shipped!!

Comment

Well it was on eBay, and I had a high bid on it, but the reserve was not met. I received a second chance offer for 300$ on it. I clicked it, and bought it. I've not paypaled him yet, because something concerns me. I read his message and it says "will sacrifice for 450$ shipped". The 2nd chance offer says 300, but he is saying 450$...

I'm not going to send any money until I hear back from him. Meanwhile, I'm going to keep my eyes on this USA RR

Comment

Oh man watch out!!!! 2nd chance offers are usually fake. WHen you clicked on it did they ask you for username and password? If so hurry up and change your password. Then make sure you contact the seller through ebay and ask him if its the real deal. Not to worry you but I think you might have run into a scam. 2nd chance offer are the latest craze for that. Log on to My Ebay and if its real the second chance offer would be there in your personal ebay page.
            Good Luck and let us know how you make out

Comment

Didn't ask for any of my user information. It's in myebay section as an item I need to pay for, and a second chance offer item. I received the emails from ebay (same address I get all of my other ebay emails from) regarding it.

The only reason other than the guy saying 450 but the price being 300 is, the guys feedback. He has 0, but has been registered for like 5 years. If I pay with Paypal, I'm not too terribly worried since I'll use my credit card, and just go back on paypal if I get dicked.

Comment

Cool.... as long as its in "your ebay" you should be good. I get a ton of those 2nd chance offers and they have all been scams but not one has showed up on my ebay page. Thats good news. Also I paid through paypal once with my credit card and got screwed and never received the goods (surround sound receiver). Paypal was nice enough to tell me that they found in favor of me in the dispute but "sorry" because the seller had no $$$ in his paypal acct so I had to go and fill out a claim with my credit card company and was reimbursed by them
                Last edited by quakana; 05-14-2006, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X