New KE3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New KE3s

I recently looked at the new specs for them and it says that they now have ivoroid binding on the neck and headstock. Is this true? I was lookin at the pictures on musiciansfriend of them and it didnt have any binding on it.

Contact the retailer and ask them to confirm, assuming they have one in store. Specs are not always accurate, and it's best to see for yourself before you part with your cash.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Not having Binding is one of the reasons I have never owned a KE3, they are crying for it!! Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
        Not having Binding is one of the reasons I have never owned a KE3, they are crying for it!! Jack.
        Easy(?) fix Jack, I put a DK-1 neck on my KE3 LOL!

Comment

According to the Jackson site, the KE3 now sports the same pickups as the DK2M.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Now I want a KE3.. would be a nice addition to my Jackson collection.. heh.. I agree about the binding.. It needs it..
            äss howl

Comment

IIRC JW said the specs had a typo, so no binding on the KE3
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I could do with some neck and headstock binding on my DX10D. Would need a re-fret though..
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  IIRC JW said the specs had a typo, so no binding on the KE3
                  What he said. Contrary to popular belief, there is no binding on either the KE-3s or the RR-3s.

Comment

There was a mix up when the specs were originally posted on the KE3 and RR3. Neither of them have bound necks.

Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                    X