Jackson Professional Serial Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Professional Serial Number

Hi can anyone tell me something about this Guitar?
    Serial Number: 901905
    I only know its a an old one?!
    Picture: http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=671b9sm.jpg
    How many would you pay?

Hi, and welcome to the JCF! That is a 1990 Fusion pro. 24 3/4" scale ebony fretboard, real Mother of Pearl Sharkfin inlays, Basswood body (if I remember correctly) Schaller Floyd, J-50B bridge pup, J-200 singles and JE-1500 Parametric Eq boost. Absolutely great guitars!!! These were top level instruments on par with their USA counterparts. I have one in black and I love it, plays fantastic. I payed $374.00 USD shipped for mine in really nice condition with only a little buckle rash, a couple of dings and scratches on the guitar and with a chainsaw case in great shape. For Europe I'm not sure, maybe someone else can weigh in and help you with that. Get it if you can, I think you will like it!

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Hey thanks for the information. I think i´m gonna get it because i have an offer of $190. And it´s not my first Jackson so i will like it very much.

Comment

razorsedge86, is the image you posted pic of the actual guitar? Because there's one on ebay now with the same pic.....

Comment

yes, it´s the same

Comment

well, nice price you got there! If you ever decide to sell it let me know....

Comment

Excellent guitar.. 190 would be a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
                well, nice price you got there! If you ever decide to sell it let me know....
                ahh well..... i think i never sell this Jackson
                and thanks for help guys!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, that's what blindvomit probably said hee hee hee hee

(inside joke, razor)
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X