Next score - suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next score - suggestions?

Currently have a WRMG (2005) and DX10DFS (2004). I'm suffering from retail therapy and despite having only landed the DX10DFS on friday, I'm getting serious GAS for yet another Jackson guitar. My budget would more than likely be around the £300-£400 range, purchase to occur end May. Suggestions?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Yes, I suggest you get off the net (where all these pretty pictures are!) and enjoy your new guitar!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Not blimmin' likely i'm ALWAYS on the net.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

KV4....if you can find one.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Any 91 -94 pros and then ship them to me.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Pah! Not in this bloody country you won't!
            Incidentally, I emailed a USA dealer and the average time to ship to the UK is 2-4 months (nearly spits drink all over monitor). Fuck that for a game of soldiers.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

That old "spitting the beverage on the monitor" thing is getting old. Can we come up with something new?
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

No. Possibly because I too am getting old. But at the moment, I'm contemplating DKMG in CBS (2006) or DXMG in BLK. I've previously owned a DXMG. Waiting an extra month would get me the DKMG. I recently stumbled across a website sporting the 2006 DKMG in Trans-Black. Soooo, these 2006 models ARE in the UK. I've been lied to.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                X