Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The long wait....

Hey there,

Just thought I should say Hi (since I got one of those "post a msg or you'll be history" cleanup emails...).

Anyway, ordered my first Jackson, an SL3 in amber burst, a few weeks back and now sitting it out until June. Boo... But I hear that the 2006 model now includes a case and a proper Floyd Rose in the price. Nice. Maybe that'll stay in tune better than my current guitar, an 84 Tokai strat - the last guitar I bought new, yep in 84...

el mondo.

Congratz for the new guitar!
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

congrads post some pics when u get it
      If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

It will be worth the wait LesM. It is a great guitar. Play it loud, play it often.

Remember, block the floyd to restring.

Comment

Welcome, old fart!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey who ya callin' old? That sounds like fightin' talk. Axes at 20 paces and bring yer tight leather pants and a copy of Crossroads...

Thanks guys - have to keep stopping myself phoning the store. Is it in yet...Is it in the country yet? Have they cut down the trees yet???
            Last edited by lesmondo; 04-18-2006, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Ron enjoys stalking nOObie threads....Wait til you mis-spell something. He'll whip out his dictionary....That's when things get ugly.

Anyhoo...Welcome guys.
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

congrats, and post some pics!

Comment

Working...
                X