DK-2 deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK-2 deal?

I ran across this locally. It's a DK-2 I believe. The main problem is a major chunk of paint missing.

Asking price is $200 w/ OHSC. What do you guys think...is this a good deal considering the paint damage?

Re: DK-2 deal?

can't see the chunk. nice guitar. if you can repair it, i'd say buy it. works out as £114.83 plus your repair work.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Yes, it is. BUY IT NOW!!!!!!! If you don't, I will. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

great deal for a DK2 with case, why would you even ask? lol!
        especially if the hardware has that satin chrome finish, it just looks so much better than the regular chrome they use

Comment

Do it, my charvel has a chunk like that missing and it still sounds great.

Comment

OK, you guys are a bad influence on me! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I've been trying to save up for an early 90's USA or 90/91 Jap Fusion w/ ebony board. But these other deals keep coming up.

I'll contact the seller to see if it's still available and let you know what happens.

Comment

You could ebay the neck for nearly that much

Comment

Go giles go!!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

& troy is right...Dk2 necks have been going for more that $200 lately. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

d'oh, the lights timed out when i saw the image so i thought it was a reflection. duh! doesn't look irrepairable, though i'd be stumped to find a repairer local to myself.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Hell I'd buy that and relic that thing for $200.... Still a steal!

Comment

Working...
                    X