X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AMS has some new imports

Another tape binding thread:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...&Number=369214
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry....but i have to do this......

web page

** I wish you guys would link a smaller picture or at least re-size it... **
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Sorry....but i have to do this......

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you have to do that? Now I'm going to have to buy one [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Again, us lefties again left out in the dark :mad

joe...
          www.godwentpunk.com
          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

That white dk2 is PERFECT. Ive been looking for a shredder type guitar and thats it (or black with maple neck). March 30 huh? Hmmmm..........

Might have to get rid of a few guitars but shouldnt be a problem, with a guitar like that, i probably wouldn't touch em anyway [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Seeing that DK2M makes me wish the original DK2LE would have gotten people to go for the sharkies, but I got in way after the spec building stage. I just hope Jackson does a 1 hum version of this DK2M. AND a Reverse headstock version would be the icing on the cake.

Comment

there's a new DK2M on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2006-DK2-JAC...NDING_W0QQitem

Comment

Invalid item?

Comment

What are those sharkies on dk2m made from ? Ebony ?Delrin ?

Comment

Delrin unfortunately, but I haven't heard anyone say they look cheap that have seen them up close.

Isn't Delrin the same material used on most maple fretboards that have the black dot inlays? If that's the case then the sharkies will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
                        Invalid item?
                        oops sorry, here's the number: 7403828251

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel
                          Seeing that DK2M makes me wish the original DK2LE would have gotten people to go for the sharkies, but I got in way after the spec building stage. I just hope Jackson does a 1 hum version of this DK2M. AND a Reverse headstock version would be the icing on the cake.
                          +1 I sold my orignal DK2LE #7 and have regreted it ever since!! If they come out with a DK2M in a 1 Hum version I am 100% in for one of those Jack.

Comment

Doubt it, Jack. You need to do the mm2002 mod that I referred you to.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X