Who also thinks that the Warriors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who also thinks that the Warriors...

The warrior pro, with the slanted pickups and fingerboard, are for me THE coolest Jacksons ever built. And they stopped them [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Anyone also think these were total asskicking?
    Sorry just a frustrated rant [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I played a WRMG a couple of months ago and I was stunned. It was a QUALITY guitar, easily pro level or giggable straight out of the box.

Re: Who also thinks that the Warriors...

You know what, I have to pick up a Warrior one of these days and give it a play. I love the looks and as long as the balance well, maybe I will get one!! Jack.

Comment

Drake S
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes Ron I just found this Thread allow me to share my Opinion in 3 simple Pics:

According To The Prophecy

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] 1st pic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Billy Badass! LOL
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You know Ron I'n 6'6 & most people say I'm a scary guy , but I'm actually quite & well mannered. Granted I know how to break bones & rip someones eye lids off but that doesn't mean I'm going to. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] See I'm almost smileing here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

WARRIORS FUCKING OWN!!!!!! PERIOD [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Indeed [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Jack, I'm surprised you don't have an early 90's Warrior - you do know they're 24 3/4" scale?
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ah the Halford. What a classic.

Comment

2005 WRMG in so-called trans-black. you have to put it in direct sunlight to see the trans-finish. the 2006 version is supposed to be improved.

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Drake S, givin the inflation rate, how much did thosetwo guitars cost in the year 2045. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

I'ld say about 6K each down payment this is about 15% if you invest now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] at this point They are not FS I'm in some money problems not to much in a bad way but they're not looking good right now. But they're still not FS. Unless you want to pay the full 2045 price upfront. I would Trade 1 for a Polka dot round horn Jackson V though.

Comment

Ya Newc, my next Jackson will have the short scale, unless I come across a nice deal on a JJ2!! Jack.

Comment

I am totally with you on this...I love these guitars! Here's a pic from a little bit ago:

RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

Damn that's where all of the warriors are hiding

Comment

Working...
                              X