My Jackson DK2 Guitar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Jackson DK2 Guitar!

Nice to meet you Diana, I'm a girl that hangs out here too..you're just down road from me.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Welcome Monster! I see you got the Extra Light rosewood option! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] J/K

Finally a black DK2!

[/ QUOTE ]
      nothing a few bottles of lemon oil won't fix!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Welcome Monster! I see you got the Extra Light rosewood option! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] J/K

Finally a black DK2!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....and some vinegar and steel wool! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Hey Mark I still need to try that. I may need some more detailed instructions though [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Congratulations to the both of you!

Monster-
            I use a Marshall MGR-15CDR as a practice amp at home, because I live in an apartment building with thin walls [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] It's got two switchable channels (although no footswitch) and enough gain in the dirty channel (for me at least).

Diana-
            Pics of your "Dinkers" please! With a name that cute, can I assume that she's not black like Monster's DK2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here ya go! She's a pretty little thing. guitarsjb, if you see me goin' down the road, honk like hell!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

September 5, 2007
            PhilCollenAdrenalized.com

Comment

Man thats a nice swirl.Great guitar Diana.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice Eerie Dess Swirl!

The purple strap matches it perfectly, too!
                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

Finally a black DK2!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

would this stuff from home depot be ok to use on the fretboard?
                  http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_...dgkj.0&MID=9876

Comment

great price

Comment

Yep, I thought the strap was cool and will match my PC1 Purple Daze pretty well, too, I think.

On another note, does anybody have any suggestions about a good little mini headphone amp? I can't haul my Marshall into the living room and practice without freaking my parrots out!
                      September 5, 2007
                      PhilCollenAdrenalized.com

Comment

Rockman,,or of course the line 6 POd

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          i love the feel of the kneck plays super fast and smooth too, one of my best guitars, i started playing guitar when i was 11, im now 30, well when i turned 23 i got married and had two girls... when i hit 25 i gave up guitar playing to focous on the family thing. well wife was mad at me when i told her i gave it up and sold all my stuff, so now that the kids are old enough to know not to touch and they both wanna learn how to play, my wife told me to get back into playing she very suportaive of it. so i found this jackson and for the price with a jackson case i figured cant go wrong and i love jackson guitars anyways...

so know i am trying to find a decent amp to go along with the guitar.... if anyone knows of some decent amps, nothing to big.. right now just for home etc... feel free to point me the direction... i heard the micro cubes are very good sounding amps???

thanks monster

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope the wife still feels the same way when you get the count up like most of us here do [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My vote is for a Marshall Micro Stack. I have three, and they are just COOL! I haven't tried the new ones, only the older ones from the late 80's.

Comment

i've been pondering for ages as to what will be next jackson, and as much as i like shaped guitars, i still think the dk imports are the most versatile around. i still want a dk2ff and my chances are getting very slim..
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                            X