I bought this rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought this rhoads

Hi Rhoads experts,,,I just bought this Rhoads,,does anyone have any information on this model,,,i.e....is it a ps something ,,year, known issues,,i have other charvels and jackson,,mod 4, kelly,,but this is my first rhoads,,also did I do good on pice Thanks everyone!!! E-*** item 7386623930 [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [image]http://www.geocities.com/broacherx/Rhaods.html?1138670334943[/image] rhoads

Re: I bought this rhoads

http://www.geocities.com/broacherx/R...?1138670334943

Comment

for $200?! (coughs and splutters). whatever it is, yes - i'd say you'd scored.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Made in Japan PS-3
        Hail yesterday

Comment

PS-3T

What is the serial number? Not all of these were MIJ
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I dont have it in my possession yet it should be with ups right now!! wil post it when i get it........!! is this a good guitar??? thanks...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              What is the serial number? Not all of these were MIJ

[/ QUOTE ]
              Apart from the different serial, the Korean ones also had the 12th fret dots that looked like they were falling off the sides of the neck. The dots on this one looked suitably cross eyed, so it should be Japanese
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey, I've never seen a Rhoads in Black Cherry finish before. Looks good! =)

Comment

Nice!! Congrats

Comment

All right RR experts added 1 more picture,(it's the only one that kind of turned out), and have the serial number to help find info,,,I recieved it today it's 9 out of 10 I think it's unplayed still has plastic on it,,any marks on it are finger pints it has 2 pin size dings,,,the black cherry paint is rich and deep it looks killer in person!!! thanks again everyone>!>!

Comment

here is the link again..http://www.geocities.com/broacherx/R...?1138670334943

Comment

There's not much to be found out from the serial though. It looks like it's made in Japan, so the serial should start with the number 9. If you take the neck off, you could probably find a stamp with the production year in it.

Comment

Working...
                        X