No announcement yet.

Once the 2006 Jacksons start to ship...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once the 2006 Jacksons start to ship...

...do you think there will be all kinds of sales on the 2005's? Do you think Jackson wil cut their prices on the '05's so the dealers can cut theirs to blow them out? I'm hoping so, got my eye on a trans red KE3, and I'm a cheap bastard. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Re: Once the 2006 Jacksons start to ship...

I hope so too. I think mail order's gonna be the best bet judging by some minor price changes I've just seen. £399 for a DKMG (turbocharger, EMG-HZ) is nothing to be sniffed at in the UK. Don't expect too major cuts though. I'm so sick of hearing retailer sob stories and bullshit about trade prices.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nope.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Nope #2.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

One of the last Musician's Friend catalogs had some deals on DKMGTs and DK2s. The DKMGTs seemed like a pretty good price; less that 400.00. 379.00 maybe?

I thought that may have had something to do with the new announcements for the import lineup.

- E>
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

AlexL, I was thinking the same thing. Was actually thinking about pulling the trigger on one each, think I'll wait for the DK2M though, Jackson is finally paying attention.
            I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Working...
            X