KVX10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KVX10

So, Im thinking about doing a batch of 24 KVX10's so I thought I would get some input here and see what my Jackson bros/sis thinks about these.

Feedback please!!
    I already have the color/graphic and stuff Ironed out. I will drop that on you after I get some feedback.
    I will say that its slated to be a 1 hum EMG 1hz or 81.. ;-)

Thanks thanks thanks

Scott

Re: KVX10

Well, I already have a KVX10, and I like my guitars to have 2 hums... and I don't like EMGs. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

But there might be others who dream of a guitar like that... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

i am quite interested on a kvx10 as a backup guitar. how much would each of these cost?? anyways sorry because i am not yet definite about my purchase. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

If all goes well, it would be a black KVX10 with radio active Yellow Polka Dots.
        1 Hum EMG..
        Price est will be 650-750.00 range. possibly lower.
        Things are still left in the open for changes but only for the next 3 weeks. Then the details have to be solidified..

Let me know whta you all think.

Comment

Simpler for me on my choice silver swirl or the EDS swirl with just the green like someone just ordered from you on a 7 string. That is me personally. Funny I was just looking at one of these today.

Oh yeah I like 2 hums myself personally never been a fan of one hum [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by vwall guitars:
            So, Im thinking about doing a batch of 24 KVX10's so I thought I would get some input here and see what my Jackson bros/sis thinks about these.

Feedback please!!
            I already have the color/graphic and stuff Ironed out. I will drop that on you after I get some feedback.
            I will say that its slated to be a 1 hum EMG 1hz or 81.. ;-)

Thanks thanks thanks

Scott
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sounds cool man but I have no cash [a true guitarist lol ] but I think it would go over good , what finish are you going to do ? and how much are they gonna cost ? you know what would be even better is if they could [and I know they can cause they made a custom run for roope and alexi from cob/ sinergy] do a 24 fret rr3 or rx10d ! that would be the shit man ! forsure ! //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by vwall guitars:
              If all goes well, it would be a black KVX10 with radio active Yellow Polka Dots.
              1 Hum EMG..
              Price est will be 650-750.00 range. possibly lower.
              Things are still left in the open for changes but only for the next 3 weeks. Then the details have to be solidified..

Let me know whta you all think.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dude seriously don't do the poka dot thing you're totally limiting your market on those if you do , I love and live metal everyday but never ever would I play a axe with pokadots [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] seriously don't do it or you might be stuck with 25/35 guitars and that would suck dude . //Steve

Comment

i agree with steve here, i just bought a KV2 so i am not interested in the KVx10 but a yellow polka dot one is a bit... umm.... not right for metal...

Black with Red Bevels however... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

And i also agree with steve that a 24fret Rx10D or whatever in the future with be great... maybe that with red bevels (dont make alexi/roope runs... i want a 24fret RR but i;m sick of all the CoB ripoffs).

anyway, tell us whatcha think of the 24fret RR's.

Comment

You guys are GREAT!!
                  This is exactly the kind of feedback I needed!

Im leaning on doing a different run all together!

Please-
                  Lets narrow down the model 1st then the color/graphic.
                  This could turn out to be a great run if I can get everyones feedback!
                  Thanks again!

Comment

Yeah, just before i get off on a rant?

Whats the liklyhood of a run of 24fret Rx10Ds (2 humbuckers, not the single hum crap)???

And i think for a KVx10 to look cool (it needs a floyd [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ) but how about something like Black with Acid Green BEvels and Green plastic inlays or something? That'd be cool

Also, how long is it usually from Conformation of your custom runs to actual date when you get it in? Cause i;ve bought a KV2 last month but if you WERE doing 24Fret Rx10D's i'd need to save like a madman to get one [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I personally think this would be cool:

-24 fret RR3
                      -Black with either white, red or silver bevels on the front only
                      -Reverse Sharkies
                      -Neck/headstock binding
                      -1 humbucker, 1 vol knob

How does that sound?

Comment

You're saying... an RR3 with one volume knob????

so you want a pickguard with one control? man pickguards are the crappest thing ever.

Rx10D, 2 humbuckers, 24frets, white binding (i.e DK2 neck) with EMG 81/85 combo.... FLOYD ROSE!

and how about a set neck?? would that boost the price too much?

Comment

Originally posted by Child Of Norther:

so you want a pickguard with one control? man pickguards are the crappest thing ever.

Rx10D, 2 humbuckers, 24frets, white binding (i.e DK2 neck) with EMG 81/85 combo.... FLOYD ROSE!

and how about a set neck?? would that boost the price too much?
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

so you want a pickguard with one control?
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's exactly what I'm saying. If the price was right I'd be all over that like flies on shieeet!

I think a set neck would raise the price considerably on a small run like that.

Comment

Ok, but no pickguard.

also. I rekon a strat type jack on the upper wing would rock.... and what about iommi cross inlays.

Or even a Hum/Single config?

Comment

Working...
                              X