might be getting a jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• might be getting a jackson

Its a black kelly, 24 frets, ibanez edge trem, seymour duncan humbuckers(not sure which ones exactly).

wish I knew what model kelly it was.... but I'l know in a few days. dudes selling it for 200. Kelly's arent my favorite looks wise... but it seems like a really good deal(REALLY good deal).

just thought I'd post.

Re: might be getting a jackson

Does the humbuckers say Duncan Design, or Seymour Duncan? It's a verry big diference betwen the two.
    Duncan design is crap(but usable).
    Seymour Duncan is good.

Strange with the Ibanez trem... If it is as good as the licensed floyd. I think 200 is a good price even if it has duncan designs..

Kelly is my favorite lookwise [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I've only seen the guitar once and didnt pay too much attention to it. but, he said that he put duncans in it, so I would assume that means he put real ones in(why would you switch to duncan designs?) and the trem is an ibanez edge, which is awesome. I'll check it out before I buy it. 200 dollars for a 24 fret jackson with an ibanez edge seems like a great deal to me. if it has real duncans, that just makes it even better.

plus, the guy is super nice. I bought a guitar from his shop and had a problem with the trem a few months later, and he fixed it for free.

Comment

Sounds like a killer deal... what kind of condition is it in?

Comment

Go for it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

omg, i just got the best deal EVER!

its a KE3 with a seymour duncan super distortion in the bridge(f*cking kills) and the stock duncan design in the neck(Crapiest pickup ever) and an AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ibanez edge trem.

plus he gave me a hardshell case with it and said he would refinish it for me if i wanted, all i would have to pay him for is the paint.

Its sounds amazing and plays even better.

Comment

Working...
            X