RX10D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RX10D

Hey anybody got one, Can you give me details about this guitar? I'm thinking of getting one for a project idea. Thanks.

Re: RX10D

I have one....and I really like it. I don't like tone knobs (I never use them) and it DOESN'T have one, and I didn't have to pay EXTRA for that LOL.
    The Duncan designed pickups aren't the best, but they are a damn sight better than what is in my BC Rich or Ibanez. I like my tone now. For the price it's really a great guitar. Just move the strap button that's behind the neck to the front MIDDLE of the neck plate and it hangs great too.
    Anyway, hope that helps..good luck with your project.

Comment

the front middle of the neck plate? i moved the strap button to the upper left corner of the neck plate on my RR3, as you're wearing the guitar. i just used the same screw that the button had been on before because the neck screw's head was too big, do you think this is bad for it somehow? how do you get the button on the middle of the place anyway?
      almost forgot, the only thing bad about the RX10D is that the jack sticks straight out of the lower wing.

Comment

If you are happy with the strap button there, then it's fine. I drilled a hole in the neck plate to put it where I needed it. And good point, the input jack on the lower wing is a bit of "downside" but I can deal with it.

Comment

i use a right angle jack. . so it doesnt bother me. . .

and about the RX10D, great guitars, i just modded mine to a single hum 24 fretter. . . [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] YEOW YEOW!!

Comment

Working...
          X