No announcement yet.

Warrior and Dinky "Custom" (Pix inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior and Dinky "Custom" (Pix inside)

o.k. guys, i told you a week ago, that i bought a new wrxt and that i want to mod it.
    here are the results of my mods. i was hoping to get a dinky rev. with sharks, but that didn´t happened, so i decided to do my customizing with guitars which i own right now.

so here is the dinky reverse before and after:

and the warrior before and after:

i´m very happy, how it worked out.

i hope you´ll like it too. keep on rocking!

Re: Warrior and Dinky "Custom" (Pix inside)

Those offset dots on the Warrior just look wrong, the reverse headstock doesn't, though. Nice work, either way - you've got to like them, not us. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I had a Warrior MG body with a Performer neck just like that. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] http://jimosity.tzo.com/Gear/Guitars...rrior/main.htm
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Isn't that dinky a professional??? If so how does it play?? I just got one from e-bay myself in the stone finish but haven't received it yet (has the same pups though). Mine has a maple fretboard so I'm sure it'll sound different but overall what do you think about it? I payed 300 shipped, was that a good price or did I overpay? Ok enough questions.

I like the black hardware on the warrior but don't care for the offset dots. I'd go that way if they were mine.

Comment

You will love the stone they are great guitars.Made from 92-94 and getting hard to find.The pickups rock.The dinky reverses have a certian vibe to them very light and comfortable to play with killer tone.The stone I had was the only guitar I liked to do that old toss over the shoulder trick with. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

the neck of the dinky is very thin and fast. i like the dinky rev.
            i bought an second black one from "mm2002" here on the board and paied 200.- USD for it.
            i don´t know if 300.-USD are overpaied, because i only know the priceranges here in germany.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm really looking forward to getting it....Should be here Friday [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X