Black Cherry on a Soloist Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Cherry on a Soloist Pro?

Ok, I've seen 1990/91 SL Pros in black, red, white, and blue, but I've only seen one in Black Cherry. Was this not a common color for these?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Black Cherry on a Soloist Pro?

I dunno if it was common or not but I have seen them.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Ok, I've seen 1990/91 SL Pros in black, red, white, and blue, but I've only seen one in Black Cherry. Was this not a common color for these?

[/ QUOTE ]

No pink? Budman must be heartbroken [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I could have sworn I saw bright yellow - maybe it was a warrior. Hmmm, who would know about warriors [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I have seen the Black cherry on a SL Pro before, as for the Warrior Pro they came in Black, Pearl White , Pearl red, & the Bright yellow your speaking of.Not sure if the yellow was a pearl color also I've never seen the Yellow in person.
        According To The Prophecy

Comment

Come to think of it , despite my hatred for bright colors if I come across one of these yellow Warrior Pros I would be enclined to buy it , because it's a Warrior Pro. & it can always be case kept. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

I've definitely seen the bright yellow on Soloist Pros, but only in pics. All these colors were pearls as well, as I understand it. My black Pro is really a dark charcoal pearl, and far nicer looking that flat black.
            Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

Here is my BC

Comment

Wow, that looks great! Especially in the first picture. great axe [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Check my bands!
                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

BC has to be one of the nicest stock colors in a solid color!! Jack.

Comment

Working...
                  X