Just got a DK 2 trans blk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a DK 2 trans blk.

I couldnt beleive the deal GC made me on a new trans blk DK 2. I paid $350 with the hard case. What a great guitar for the money. However the Pickups need too be replaced. Any Pickup suggestions? I play Hard Rock and Metal and a lot of lead work.

Ric

Re: Just got a DK 2 trans blk.

C'mon now you know the rules. We need Pics!!! Congrats dude!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

HR-Metal and lead, sounds like you nead a JB or Distortion, the latter having more highs. Jack.

Comment

DK2 in trans black?!I did not know this finish was avalible for import dinkies!!PICS!!! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
        Oh!Congrats bro! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats Ric! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] And, yeah, where are the pics bro? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

D'oh!I cannot edit my msg anymore and correct the "avalible"! [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks guys. Ill have pics this weekend. After reading my Jackson catalog I found that the Flame top is actually a Vener but still very Figured looking. The neck feels very close too my DXMG's
              also. The Dinky is the best bound neck Strat I have ever played. Must play More now!

Ric

Comment

Originally posted by Ric1983:
                Thanks guys. Ill have pics this weekend. After reading my Jackson catalog I found that the Flame top is actually a Vener but still very Figured looking. The neck feels very close too my DXMG's
                also. The Dinky is the best bound neck Strat I have ever played. Must play More now!

Ric
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's cruel [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . Anticipation isn't one of my strong points. I'm sure we'll all be patiently awaiting the pics. Congrats on the deal and the guitar. That is one hell of a deal! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude! That is a KILLER deal. Congrats [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

EMG 85/81!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Working...
                    X