Dinky Rev w/maple fretboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinky Rev w/maple fretboard

Can anyone tell me what this is, exactly, in terms of years available, etc.?
    Dinky Reverse I shoulda bought

It sold on eBay for $200, and I'm kicking myself for not buying it. I'd also be interested to hear people's opinions about this version of the Dinky, your likes/dislikes regarding import Dinkys in general, and comparisons to the USA Dinky (i.e., should I skip the imports and save up for a USA model?).

Thanks. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Dinky Rev w/maple fretboard

Please click on the link
    http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=3;t=000729

Fong

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I remember that thread now. I guess I wasn't paying as much attention to it originally, as I only recently became more interested in Dinkys, after reading about their thin necks, which sound good to me.

P.S. If the buyer of that Dinky is reading this and is having any 2nd thoughts, drop me a line! I've got non-buyer's remorse! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

MAN OH MAN!!! That guy stole that guitar.That is a DR-5 the best of the best import dinkys IMO.That is the first flame top DR-5 I have ever seen.Absolutly bitchin'I'd have given twice that price.Those are fantastic guitars every bit as good as a USA again JMO.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
        X