DK2 Firestorm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2 Firestorm

Does anyone here have any experience with these guitars. There is one on ebay that i am thinking about picking up.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7377194671&ssPageName= ADME:BS:US:28
    Im curious as to the gain boost it has, is it worth it or is it just soemthing that will cause problems? Any comments would be very appreciated.

Re: DK2 Firestorm

does what it says on the tin - its a gain boost. like any preamp, it will distort the signal when cranked high enough. to be used with care via an amp. if you're after extra distortion, get one. otherwise, just crank your amp up. i use a multitrack with headphones and i get some good fizz out of my wrmg, but, it does require a noise suppressor or gate in the fx chain to stop unwanted fizz during silent periods. the fact is you can pay almost the same for a dk2fs as you would a dk2 but you have less choice of colour finishes.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
    X