I'm getting my Fusion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting my Fusion!

Well, I pulled the trigger. I went at lunch today and put a Fusion on layaway in a pawn shop.

It's a Fusion EX
    24 Jumbo Frets
    EMG pickups (I assume the bridge humbucker is an 81
    Dark purple in color
    Hardshell Charvel "chainsaw" case

Just out of curiosity, how much was this guitar new?
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Re: I\'m getting my Fusion!

Also..... it has a recessed Jackson trem. The "licensed" notice is on the side of the bridge opposite from the Jackson logo. Is this a 580?

Comment

Congrats on the new axe, sound great.

The trem actually sounds like a Schaller, which would be right for that era guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by txcharvel:
        The trem actually sounds like a Schaller, which would be right for that era guitar.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, but I just found it. It's a JT580, image courtesy of Toejam:

Comment

thats it, except on the fusion it will most likely be stamped "charvel" on the trem.
          ~JW
          Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
            thats it, except on the fusion it will most likely be stamped "charvel" on the trem.
            ~JW
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope. This one is exactly like the one pictured above. It has the Jackson logo. I really wanted it to have that "Schaller - West Germany" logo.
            [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by txcharvel:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, but I just found it. It's a JT580, image courtesy of Toejam:
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">geez, that's a great looking guitar. Wish I had one just like it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

BTW, congrats, PT. Of course, pics will be required AS SOON as you get the guitar home!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
                geez, that's a great looking guitar. Wish I had one just like it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

BTW, congrats, PT. Of course, pics will be required AS SOON as you get the guitar home!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The guitar pictured above isn't the one I'm getting, but the bridge is exactly the same. I'll definitely post some pics once I bring her home!
                [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet! Pawn shops where I come from don't breed such beauties. Nice find, congrats. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X