dkmgff & tff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dkmgff & tff

there seems to be some discrepancies in the spec provided for the dkmg flame inlay series on various sites. i was hoping to find an ff with carved top and floyd (not the stringthru cack). which precise model is the one i want?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: dkmgff & tff

All DKMG's have carved top. Youll want a DKMGFF... disregard the picture on Jacksons site, it shows a DKMGTFF for the DKMGFF. So make sure you order the DKMGFF and that will be a carved top, Floyd, flame inlay.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

i forgot to ask how much a dkmgff is in £uk. i assume it's still in production and available in black only?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I dunno, I live in the USA.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

just found rrp is £699. (that translates as daylight robbery in your country)
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

hmm. apparantly, one uk mail order shop does a dkmg (solid colour only) for £449 + postage. anyone know where i could get a good deal on the dkmgff? i don't fancy waiting 3 months to afford paying £700. bear in mind, i want a hardshell case (usually worth £50) with either guitar.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Best price you will get is from Matt's or Vwall guitars here on the board, but I don't know how cost effective it is to ship the guitar to the UK, with customs fees and whatnot.

Comment

i think if you strike a deal with one of the dealers here, you can get that axe for cheaper than in a store there
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

i'm gonna hassle my local retailer. if he can't price match, i'm going mail order
                  -------------------------------------
                  ("You've not got a policy with us, so why the fuck should i get you an engineer?")
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                  X