Black Hardware.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hardware.....

I think it would look good, allthough the "chrome" kind of sets it off. IMO [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Black Hardware.....

.... on a DK2 Crimson Swirl. Thoughts everyone? [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Re: Black Hardware.....

It would be fine [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

for some reason, the chrome on all these new import jacksons looks reeeaallly bad. i wouldnt hesitate about swapping it out for Black. im just glad my KE3 came with satin chrome.

Comment

Chust Doo Eet!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

K... I'm leaning twards the blak even tho I only seen one pic of it with black. Thinked I saw in hear one time were someone said that Kevin @ Easton would do it for $40. Is that just for knobs or trem included?

FYI: All spelling/grammatical errors contained in the above text are a deliberate [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] at RacerX. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I've been cruisin' the forum every night (nothin' better to do in this desert shithole) and couldn't help but notice how he jokingly rips everyone apart, sooooooo lemme have it dude [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

If you put em on, post some pics!

Comment

i agree the new jackson chrome hardware looks like [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

FMIC, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! use either black or satin chrome,

Hell,i think the american fender strat my dad had was satin chrome, it was one of the hi-end models, thats all i remember about it

Comment

Working...
                X