Jackson JSX-94 Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JSX-94 Concept

I have a Jackson Concept jsx-94 model, only 600 ever made. Does anyone else have this guitar? How many colors did they come in? I love this $200 metal monster I found in a pawn shop. For a bolt-on neck and worn out Floyd tremolo this thing rocks! Anyone know of a good discount guitar parts site where I can get a Jackson tremolo replacement?

Thanks
    Riff Addict

Re: Jackson JSX-94 Concept

As for replacements, both an original Floyd and a Schaller Floyd should fit. I'm sure the guitar would start kicking some serious booty with a quality trem and a good bridge pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
      As for replacements, both an original Floyd and a Schaller Floyd should fit. I'm sure the guitar would start kicking some serious booty with a quality trem and a good bridge pickup.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll check into that, I've never played anything with a Schaller. How does Schaller compare to Floyd or Kahler?

"Out there is a Jackson waiting to be had, if you think I'd let it go your mad , You've got another thing comin"

Comment

Gary, welcome brutha.

The Schaller is just like an original Floyd except the fulcrum point are hardened metal inserts. On an original the whole bridge is hardened steel.

I don't think your bridge is worn out, I bet it just needs a good set up, maybe some new springs.

BTW, you will now waste any and all free time you have here at the JCF...haha

Comment

Originally posted by txcharvel:
          Gary, welcome brutha.

The Schaller is just like an original Floyd except the fulcrum point are hardened metal inserts. On an original the whole bridge is hardened steel.

I don't think your bridge is worn out, I bet it just needs a good set up, maybe some new springs.

BTW, you will now waste any and all free time you have here at the JCF...haha
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Brother...you got me hooked! Maybe I'll learn something. Here's some pics. http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/riff_addiction

"By his Stripes We Are Healed"

Comment

Working...
          X