RR3T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR3T

when did this model come out? it's now at samash for 599. is it a little high?

Re: RR3T

Why am I strangely attracted to this...
    OH yeah. Because an RR5 is WAY out of my league and that's right in. Thank you Jackson. MAKE IT A STOCK MODEL! (if it's not already planned for 2006 that is).

Comment

I'd love to have one. This is not regular production?
      -Sol

Comment

Probably a special run for Sam Ash.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

it seems expansive compared to other MIJ boltons, but compared to RR5 with identical paint job, it's half the price. and of course the most important thing to me is the natural neck compared to the painted on RR5.
          the closest samash store to me is 150 miles away. could someone go to a store and tell me how much they are asking ?
          thanks,

Comment

That doesn't seem high to me. My local GC has a RR3 for 579..Nice guitar.

Comment

Its a special run for Sam Ash only... saw one at the local store a couple months back... not bad.
              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Its a special run for Sam Ash only... saw one at the local store a couple months back... not bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
                could you find out how much they are asking? I hope it's lower than what they ask on their website.
                thanks,

Comment

I would buy one for sure if they make it a stock production

Comment

Sam Ash has the same price listed in store at 599.99 I tried this 1 out this week, it is a Sam Ash exclusive right now. they've had them for a few months. Plays great sounds decent but Pups can always be changed out. Light weight no nose diving on it also.It's much like the PS3T but has more of a DK-2 neck feel to it.
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

If production model, needs to have a bound fretboard.
                      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

seems high to me. you could easily get a used, great condition RR-5 near the same price, and a few hundred more gets you a USA model.

Comment

To high of a price. Jack.

Comment

regular rr3 in solid black is less than 500 with a 580LP and no stripes. at 599 I would expect neck binding, too.

Comment

They should have at least matched the headstock to the body color. Anyway, I dont think its worth that IMHO because you can get a used RR1 or RR5 in nice shape for $2-300 more!
                              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                              X