Value of a Rhoads Neck Thru Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of a Rhoads Neck Thru Pro

This is the same as those awesome soloist pros, only, it's a Rhoads.

Neck Thru. Ebony fretboard, MOP inlays and logo, Schaller floyd, Metallic sparkle black. Binding, whole deal, just without pickups.

HSC with it, there are some chips on it here and there, but plays awesome, there was a chip on the tip of the headstock that was repaired poorly, but it's been there since the day it was sold from the store.

What's an approx value?

Re: Value of a Rhoads Neck Thru Pro

Use search function
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Instead of posting your reply, saying use it. Why don't you use it, and give me the answer?

I think the appropriate wording would be, "Use the search function", and then you would have to mention what search you meant, google, board search et cetera.

Disclaimer, don't mess with a drunk (me).

Comment

Damn, had I known that many people talked about them, I would have just searched...I found 4 topics that all had a price in like 30 seconds.

seems 300-600$.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb:
          Instead of posting your reply, saying use it. Why don't you use it, and give me the answer?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why should I? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          You do it, lazy ass!

-Big Lazy Ass
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Racer, how the hell do you know that I'm not more lazy than you [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Some of us are lazy good for nothing sloths (myself included!)

!!!

Comment

Working...
            X