What's a fair price for a.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a fair price for a.....

Rhoads Performer? It has a few dings and scratches, but overall in decent shape. I was thinking of selling it, but not sure of it's value. Has the OHSC, I need the replace the volume and tone pots first though. Lic. Floyd, I think the JT500. Here's a pic.... Performer

Re: What\'s a fair price for a.....

Oh yeah, sorry about the wild background
    [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] @ myself

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy:
      it's value.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Forgot to [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] yourself for that one [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Couldn't quite get the whole guitar in the frame, huh? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

About $100 - $150
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Should have said "lack thereof" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . Looks like this will turn into a project guitar. Thanks Racer X.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
          Couldn't quite get the whole guitar in the frame, huh?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's so you can't see the Performer on the headstock and he can list it on oh-Boy as one o' those US Jacksons what them Professionals play. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

...whut them there Professionals play [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Damn, you figured me out.....back to the drawing board [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I think You could get more than $150 from it on E-bay. Possibly $250 I'm thinking. Even the lowest line of Jacksons sell for a pretty good price. Especially if they are a V, Kelly, or other pointy shape.

Comment

I bought a Rhoads Performer on eBay a few weeks ago. It was in very good condition, points weren't chipped, black color, and in OHSC. I paid $210 "buy it now" for it plus $30 for shipping (highway robbery). I was glad to pay it since all the local pawn shops think every RR model is US made or something... I saw a Performer the other day for $500 at a Pawn Store, couldn't believe it! I just laughed and walked out.
                  E = Fb

Comment

"...them thar Perfeshnuls..." is actually the proper per-NUN-see-AY-shun [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X