Not new here, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not new here, but...

This isn't my first post, even not one of the first posts, but just now I'm getting into here and this is so cool place [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Of course, I have Jackson guitar, it's -95 Jackson Fusion Professional. My first Jackson, and definitely not the last!

Re: Not new here, but...

Nice one, I bet it's an awesome player as well.
    Oh, and it's nice to see some fellow Finns here. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    -Janne

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Nice one, I bet it's an awesome player as well.
      Oh, and it's nice to see some fellow Finns here. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, aren't you that guy from muusikoiden.net and jacksonguitarpalace.com forum, who has that cool RR-pro? [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yep, I sure am. Small world, isn't it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        -Janne

Comment

Love that scalloped horn part thingie
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Love that scalloped horn part thingie

[/ QUOTE ]
            Please don't say you're one of those people that thinks it's only on Fusions. There's plenty of Dinkies that have the horn that way, too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks, Mr. Buttinsky

but I knew that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Good. Just making sure the truth is out there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

you know what they say about making assumptions, Joe. They just make an ass out of u and mption. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Good point. LOL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Of course, I have Jackson guitar, it's -95 Jackson Fusion Professional. My first Jackson, and definitely not the last!

[/ QUOTE ]

What year is this? I thought ebony and MOP sharks were from 1990 - 91. How do you like the sound of it - it still has the stock active electronic, right?

Thanks!

Don

Comment

Looks great...the necks on these are really thin, right? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What year is this? I thought ebony and MOP sharks were from 1990 - 91. How do you like the sound of it - it still has the stock active electronic, right?

Thanks!

Don

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought it used, the old owner said that it has been made in 1995. The sound is very good for metal, I like very much of Jackson pickups and electronics. Yes, it has stock-electronics (JE-1500 etc).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Looks great...the necks on these are really thin, right? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! Yes, The neck is thin but not thin as in Ibanez's. Compared to my friends Charvel 650XL it is thinner. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool. I have one on the way. It has a Dimebucker in it now, but I think I'll like the J50B better (stock pickup included). I love the J90C in my Charvel Fusion.

From what I've read here, ebony and MOP only came in 1990 and 1991. They changed to rosewood in 1992, and dropped the sharkies in 1994.

Comment

Working...
                              X