Post pictures of your DK2s Please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post pictures of your DK2s Please!!!

Hello everyone, could you guys please post pictures of your DK2s? I would like to buy this guitar, so I wanna get a better idea about how it looks, especially its neck's width. Also, would be nice to see some customized DK2s or modified. I thank you guys in advance for doing so. Thank you!

Re: Post pictures of your DK2s Please!!!

Here's a not so good pic. As for the neck, it's probably one of the best aspects of the DK-2 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That's a nice one, although the pic could have been better [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . Anyone has more to show, I would appreciate it. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Here's a link to mine. http://www.geocities.com/sykahtic/
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Sheesh...I gotta get a better camera [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer:
            Here's a link to mine. http://www.geocities.com/sykahtic/
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer"
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yeah, I know, I'm gonna get that pic uploaded to boomspeed or photobucket as sson as I can. I don't have the pic here at work to put it up right now.

Comment

I've got this pic but it does NO justice to the finish: Partial Gear Pic

Comment

My DK2: Here is my DK2

Not post whoring, just trying to get a decent pic without bandwidth limits.

Comment

These are a little better.

Comment

Those are certainly nice DK2s! What finish is the red one? I thought more people would have the DK2s as they are considered a good value, just wondering why there are only two pics so far. Anyway, thank you for posting, please do post more if you guys have pics of your DK2, I'm particularly interested in a good neck pic. Thanks everyone!

Comment

The red I believe is the crimson swirl. I too have a dk2 in eerie dess. I will get the pics up here soon.

Comment

Here they are [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

If you are considering getting a dk2 I would recommend it in a hearbeat. I love mine [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] . The eerie dess looks much better in person than any pic can portray it.

Comment

trying to get the pics up and goin... do a search for "I can finally relate" to see my trans black dk2. I would highly recommend the dk2. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                            Amp... Pioneer
                            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

You guys are killing me!! I can`t wait to get my New LE DK2, looks like Late May-Early June [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X