new slsmg \m/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new slsmg \m/

Check out my new baby [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Just put a Duncan screamin demon in the bridge, and a dimarzio super distortion in the neck. The clean is highly reminiscent of vai/satriani tone. It kicks ass. The distortion really screams and sustains. especially with this mohagany body the tone is really warm. I weighed the guitar and its only 6 pounds. This baby is just as good as any USA made jackson anyday. It really kicks ass. Just a suggestion...if you plan on buyin one of these, make sure you got enough extra cash to set aside for new pickups because the hz's really suck. But this guitar is worth it. Thumbs up jackson [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: new slsmg \\m/

them geetars look strange

Comment

Never seen a Dimarzio with a Duncan logo before.... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I think you got confused in all the excitement. Sweet axe though. I wish I had 900 bucks to drop on one....

Comment

Oh yeah [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] got a little messed up there. Well.. actually its a new prototype. A merger between duncan and dimarzio. Its called the Dumarzican. They just havent gotten around to puttin the new logos on em yet, cheap bastards...well, whadya gonna do? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by etaeniura:
          I wish I had 900 bucks to drop on one....
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Didn't somebody here score one off the Bay for stupid cheap? Like $350?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yup, that was Kremit. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Congratulations on the SLSMG! The Duncan seems to be a different kind of black than the DiMarzio and the rest of the guitar. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats a cool guitar. I have been waiting on a trans black SLSMG since forever, but I plan on putting a super distortion straight in as when I get it.

Nice one. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by etaeniura:
                I wish I had 900 bucks to drop on one....
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Didn't somebody here score one off the Bay for stupid cheap? Like $350? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] These things kick ass. $330 shipped to be exact !!!

Comment

Great looking guitar, I've drooled on these for a while after seeing one in trans wine red somewhere [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] . The only colour options last year were satin black and violin brown, but this year it looks like black/satin black/deep metallic red, which has got me hot for them again! Taking note of the pickups youve used too, cause this year I've got some money set aside for music gear [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and one of these is definately a high priority

Comment

Originally posted by Colin:
                    Its called the Dumarzican.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sounds delicious! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

congrats on the sweet new axe
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X