King V Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King V Question?

What do you guys think of this guitar? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33044
    Do you think is a good price for one? Does anyone have one? I really like that it had Floyd Rose and had 24 frets and was a neck thru!! Thanks for the help

[ March 02, 2004, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Guitarplayer5555 ]

Re: King V Question?

That's not a Rhoads, it's a KV.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Wow thanks, I was not thinking on that one [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . I had just looked at a rhoads and that was on my mind.

Comment

That is a Made in Japan KV4, and that is a good price!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guita...on/KV4-01.html

Comment

Whoa! Check out the furious 4-way BidBattle (TM) in the last 2 minutes! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Well, $460 ain't bad either!

Comment

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think those sold for $700 to $1000 new.

Comment

IIRC they were priced similarly to the RR5, maybe $999?

Comment

Thanks for the help. I really wanna get a King V. I would take a Rhoads too, but I need 24 frets and a floyd rose. I had a RR-3 and it just didn't feel right cause it only had 22 frets. To my knowledge the only 24 fret Rhoads are Custom Shop. I really don't have the money to buy a USA King V at the moment, does anyone have any other suggestions on a good, cheaper Jackson V(King V or Rhoads) that has 24 frets and a floyd rose.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarplayer5555:
                    To my knowledge the only 24 fret Rhoads are Custom Shop. does anyone have any other suggestions on a good, cheaper Jackson V(King V or Rhoads) that has 24 frets and a floyd rose.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, right here:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=3;t=000568

Comment

Oops, the JS30s are string through. Still a good read though!

Comment

That is a pretty sweet guitar I would like that. I really like KV's Too Bad Matt ahd to sell the one with Ghost flames that he had at basement blowout prices. Wow what a deal that was.

I wonder who got that?
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                        X