Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and mine

Hope this works...
    here is a pic of my and my Jackson RX10D...everyone has to start somewhere, and I love my guitar. It ROCKS.
    http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/...nd_jackson.jpg
    Thanks in advance for your time [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: Me and mine

Looks great man!! Next will be an RR3, then an RR1 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Good ol' Gm barre! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Don't scratch it up w/ that jacket though! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was more worried about the jacket than the guitar. I had a guy airbrush a pic of Johnny Cash on the back of it about 10 years ago. Then about 7 years ago, I got Johnny Cash to autograph it. But my husband thought it would be a cool pic, so I wore it.... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, it`s way cool to see a Gal playing an RR, Rock On!! Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
            Looks great man!! Next will be an RR3, then an RR1 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jack, you thought she was a dude at first, huh? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Good cover up on the last post! Rock on all! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by slayer:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jack, you thought she was a dude at first, huh? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Good cover up on the last post! Rock on all! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Same thing I was thinking, Joe!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I think its cool to see any guitar in a gals hands, nothing is sexier. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                Its an added bonus when its a Rhoads! I love my RR and will NEVER part with her. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I look like a dude sometimes LOL...but I know what I am ...and so does my husband LOL. It's funny the reactions I get from the "real world" when I tell them I am a guitar player, and I play METAL...oh the insanity of it all.
                  I am a hotel manager by day, and am supposed to be of a good "social standing". Then they find out I have tattoos, play guitar, and am a HUGE heavy metal fan...LOL..So then everyone usually wants to just avoid me. I'm used to it. That's why I come here. To be "home" with my "friends".. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Check out Annah in the MP3 Subs !

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm selling a couple of guitars to buy another Jackson. Hopefully I can swing a RR5..then I can send you more pics..I may not be such a Dude then LOL.

Comment

I spy Fender, BC Rich, and Ibanez products in your kitchen too. Now you need a Gibson and an ESP! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

LOL, the BC Rich and Ibanez are being sold to afford the RR5... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                          I will never sell the Fender. It is truely a great guitar. Good eyes though LOL

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb:
                            I'm selling a couple of guitars to buy another Jackson. Hopefully I can swing a RR5..then I can send you more pics..I may not be such a Dude then LOL.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahhh, it's ok for a girl to be a "dude"! You play a Jackson right? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                            X