Score-Anyone have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score-Anyone have one?

This is my first foray into this line, anyone own a fusion xl? Did I do ok pricewise and quality wise? I tried a search on here for them, but didnt find a whole lot. Where did they rank pricewise among the Jacksons of the time, and what year would it have been around?

She looks pretty, I think. Thanks for the help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:EOAB:US:6

Shawn in Tampa
    Go Lightning!
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Re: Score-Anyone have one?

Sorry, as a follow up--

Where would I find a case for this? Did they make one at the time?

Shawn
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

That is very nice and the 24.75 scale is awsome!! You did fine, but i wish they would have thrown a case in there for ya. I beleive, but not sure that guitar is made after 1993, so I am not sure if Jackson was still using the Chainsaw cases after 1993? My USA Fusions came in Chainsaw cases, but were made in 1990 and 1991. I love that it looks like the USA models, but I beleive has a Rosewood board and non MOP logo right? Nice score [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Thanks for the info Slayer... I truly appreciate it. Do you know if it is going to have the same build quality as . say, my 475?

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Shawn, too be honest I don`t know much about the Charvel line and have never played one or owned one, just a bunch of Jacksons. I really nead to get me a Charvel someday [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Noone else here has a fusion Xl?

Did I forget to shower?
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

WOW! great score sweet price too.
              I have a 92 fusion H-H and love it.The short scale is just so damn comortable.The necks rival the USA necks IMO.The H-H is a mahogony body and is outstanding in the tone dept.You have the fancy fusion I call it.That is a beautiful guitar man you made a great deal. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

great score! I love Fusions. Don't own an XL, but I do have a Fusion Plus.

I haven't spent any real time with any of the later Charvel imports to give you a proper comparison for quality, but compared to the couple of 375s I've played in pawnshops over the years, the Fusions blow 'em away.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Wow, sweet guys, cant wait to get her here. I had a 475. I liked it, but I think this looks like a more substantial guitar. The guy who sold it owns a photo studio, and it has essentially been a prop for 10 years! He bought it new, but has been a strat guy for a while, so never used it much.

We shall see.

Shawn
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn:
                    Thanks for the info Slayer... I truly appreciate it. Do you know if it is going to have the same build quality as . say, my 475?

Shawn
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes it will those things play like a dream ! nice score man ! //Steve

Comment

Nice score. I have never owned a Jackson till recently but my uncle has had a fusion XL and he loves it. He offered to sell it to me and when the time came for money to exchange hands he whimpered and backed out [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] . Just shows how much he really loves it...Hope you like your as much.

Comment

I had a Fusion XL in Snow White that I lived but needed to part with it due to bills and crap.
                        But I still have my Charvel Fusion Cstm ion desert crackel.
                        [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                        And my 750XL of course.
                        Gil

Comment

Working...
                        X