The Roswell lands in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Roswell lands in Australia

Ok, you might recall the Roswell Pro I sold on Ebay about a month ago to the chick in Australia? She finally emailed me tonight and said it got there OK [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

BTW, it was in the original case and wrapped in two rolls of heavy duty shipping paper - no box, no bubblewrap [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: The Roswell lands in Australia

No box, huh? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] How did you do that...must be some special paper.
    Did you go with UPS? When I shipped my DK2 to Australia last month, the tracking info page turned out to be a whole page long, like 35 entries! It was pretty interesting seeing all the steps it had to go through and the different processes.

Comment

Matt, did you ship it "boxless" to keep the dimensions down for Australia?
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

awesome!!! the shipping seems to be going great so far...Heheh yeah joe packed mine with a box on the outside, it was tough as all fuck alive, only a drop from 3 storeys could have broken something [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        Cheers

Comment

Well, one thing that really helps is great case design. If you've seen the Roswell Pro case, it's thick and tough as nails, with some great corner guards on it.
          The paper I used was standard heavy duty shipping paper you can get at Wal-Mart.

Joe - Actually, I didn't have a box that would fit, plus, it did cut down on the dimensions considerably.

I shipped it via UPS. As for extra paperwork, I only had to sign one document that granted them permission to ship it outside of the US [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Everything else was just like a regular shipment.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

got any pics of that roswell?? man those guitars are awesome, it's a shame jackson didn't produce them anymore, but that makes them special at the same time

Comment

Working...
            X