js30's just tryed em out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: js30\'s just tryed em out

Want a white JS30? Buy one and refinish it. It's not like you'd hurt its 2nd hand value very much - unless you screw up the paintjob that is. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm sure it will look like crap if I would refinish it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor:
        I'm sure it will look like crap if I would refinish it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LMAO!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Exactly!

I mean: Mine would have painted strings, painted tuners, sprinkels all over the fretboard, and those odd "hills of paint" where the knobs should be... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

OH! OH! Did Ron order a can of worms? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

did you notice what size frets they had? hopefully jumbo..

Comment

I asked Kevin E. recently why there are so few white guitars, and he said it is mostly because it is not forgiving in hiding flaws. Any kind of blemish or clear problem will show up more easily. ... Too bad, it's one of my favorite finishes.

Comment

I always thought black showed imperfections more

Comment

Yeah I don't know, black cars do show problems in the paint much more easily than white. .. I'll ask him about it again next time I talk to him.

Here is a white KV3 that I managed to find used.

Comment

Originally posted by Denis:
                    did you notice what size frets they had? hopefully jumbo..
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sorry I never got back to you , yeah jumbo frets ! ...also I was in there on friday the kelly one plays like a dream real nice forsure , and the warrior as well . but I will definatly gut all the hardware as it looks cheap . put 30 or 40 bucks into her and as good as any Japan one , just no inlays thats all , but I have 2 already that do so who cares . can't wait till they get the 24 fret js30rr in . but I might get a buddy to put cross inlays in her and I am gonna paint the side bevels green as well [aka Roope] //Steve

Comment

Any news about their release in Europe?

Comment

Working...
                      X