About Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Warrior

Hi! I'm planning to buy warrior WRMG.. What kind is the neck.. Is it something like in PS-2 performer or even better.. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Re: About Warrior

Better. Everything about the Warrior model is better than everything about the Performer models [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Why is this under import Charvels? When did they make a Charvel logoed Warrior? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Anyway, I actually just got a Warrior MG body with a reverse Performer neck. The Warrior looks even cooler with the reverse headstock! The neck is similar to the two Professional Dinky HX models I've got, and pretty much the same as the Kellys and other Dinky Reverse models I've had. But as Newc said, the Performers are usually of lesser quality.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just picked up a WRXT and the neck is the same as the DK2. Thin with a bit a rouded feel to the back of the neck.
        Gil

Comment

Except the DK2 neck is bound....
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

WRMG is good guitar.. i play this guitar some time and she kills! It has pasive emg pickups, and some of kind boster.... neck is perfect, and very fast... great guitar, much much better than performer series...

Go for it dude :-)

Comment

Working...
            X