Serial nubers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial nubers???

Is it possible to know when is my guitar produced from the serial nubmer? I talking about Jackson Ps3T... for me this guitar is realy good and i love it.. i'm second owner so i would know when is made

Thnx on your answers [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Serial nubers???

The Performer Series started in 1996 I think, hence the "96xxxx" serialization.
    I could be mistooken [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think that jackson performers (ps3t) started in 95 and ended in 2000. So my serial number begins: 1022***... so when is produced? My frend has transparent red ps3t and it a litlle difrent, it has diferent switc, and some things on headstock.. he bought his in 2001. and i boght my in 2002, i am now a 4 owner...

Can somebody tell me something more about ps series of jackson...

Comment

Yours is a 95 model, made in Korea.

Comment

Yes it is made in korea.

But how do you know that is produced in 95? From the number? Can you tell me?

Comment

They were only made in Korea for one year and then moved to Japan, which also began the 96.... serial numbers.

Comment

Thnx on your answers :-)

You are the man [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X