Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL3 Neck, same feel as SL2H and SL1?

Hi guys, any takers on this question?

Maybe Black Mariah, I believe you have experience with both the import and USA JAckson Soloist models?

I deft want a SL2H, but if a person cant tell too much od a diff between an SL4 and an SL2H, I'd try one out!

Re: SL3 Neck, same feel as SL2H and SL1?

Well I know BM *prefers* the SL3 neck feel, but uh, he's kinda weird! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] J/K...something about a smoother transition. Although with USA Select prices so low right now, you might as well go for a SL2H and get all the niceties (Binding, ebony board, MOP logo). That last one is particularly striking. See mine here:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=2;t=001002
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: SL3 Neck, same feel as SL2H and SL1?

Are you selling that gal RacerX?

I have already owned both an SL1 and an SL2H, both sold off coz Im dumb and poverty stricken [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I am gonna sell off my Wolfgang special hardtail, and buy two guitars. Soloist SL2H or SL2T, and a USA Wolfgang hardtail, then thats IT!

But right now im looking for a deal on a cheapy SL2H. I have visions of getting a leafy custom paint job (like a JS6 satriani guitar). No need to spend 1100$ on a mint guitar that will be refinned!

Comment

Working...
      X