Trying to Add Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Add Pics

If this works, here is my SLSMG in Transblack.

Hope it works.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Re: Trying to Add Pics

Guess it did not.

I'll get it right soon.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQAAAAMUeLj1cd8k5!cyuuqc6rrPY5zs8FQJDFLjXxwldLKik HA*vyFHz6uPDdc7!Ki7yQfzL9ola4skbFrk9nkQejInUB9MRTK HV4llSfcAnzHDVtr0UA/P1010007.JPG?dc=4675455672475992112[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQDgAgIUPLj1cd8k5!cyuhOFrsIsslpNThzdI!N5UJRT91vG! qTrcrsVTzgvg56NfjYuRteOQELuNEhgQCoPjzjrYfNyQQYkNZG 930WOl*2zrOGF43EUtQ/P1010042.JPG?dc=4675455672496474334[/img]

Dave-> [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Uhhh. Ok. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

when you go to the actual picture on your MSN site, right click on the picture and choose "properties". Right click just after the URL Address and click select all. Copy it and comeback here and click the image button below the text box here and a little window will pop up and you past the URL address in there. that's it. If you have any problem, give me an email you and I'll do my best to help.

Dave->
          Dave ->

Comment

I saved your reply in a TXT file.
            Thank you.

Comment

I don't have one. I'm dying on the inside. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Let see if I got this right. [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQAAAAUU!7j1cd8k5!cyug3Xn1KOMS!xfIFihaZsZMgmz5YSH XrDtUDNEnoRHwKdSP1ne!e0*7!tUa2NSup044VV9cNtA3EGIk1 W4oNMc37vRs0Tz4me3g/P1010036.JPG?dc=4675455672494985412[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That is sweet!!! Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Now all I have to do is pop in a couple of EMG 89's and a push pull vol and tone to split them.

I'm a little concerned that I will not be able to fit the battery in the cavity though.
                    This thing is slim.

Comment

Awesome! I didn't know the SLSMG had body binding(??).

Looks great - trans black is the best looking trans finish IMO.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Flatpicker:
                        Let see if I got this right. [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQAAAAUU!7j1cd8k5!cyug3Xn1KOMS!xfIFihaZsZMgmz5YSH XrDtUDNEnoRHwKdSP1ne!e0*7!tUa2NSup044VV9cNtA3EGIk1 W4oNMc37vRs0Tz4me3g/P1010036.JPG?dc=4675455672494985412[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Looks like ya got it! Very nice guitar by the way!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                        Dave ->

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
                          Awesome! I didn't know the SLSMG had body binding(??).

Looks great - trans black is the best looking trans finish IMO.

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I also love Trans Black. On the body binding - the regular versions as described on the webiste do NOT have body binding. Those are the violin brown and satin black models. The exclusive ones offered through Musicians Friend (Trans Black and Trans Red) do, however.

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I want one so badly... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X