Could Easton Guitars get a ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Easton Guitars get a ......

DK2 in black with black hardware...that you guys know of? I like the graphics, but there aren't any solid colors listed.

Thought maybe there was something not on the list.

Wes

Re: Could Easton Guitars get a ......

I believe the DK2 only has chrome hardware. Your best bet is to get black hardware from somewhere else and put it on yourself.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think Easton could order the solid black guitar, and for an extra fee, maybe you could ask him to swap out the chrome hardware for black hardware. It's worth a shot.

Comment

why don't you ask Easton Guitars?
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Check his site [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

It says you can add black hardware to a DK2 for an extra $40.

Comment

If it's Jackson or Charvel, chances are Kev will be able to get it!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

I like that Kevin goes the extra mile for his customers! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yea, he's quite a guy. He wanted to send me some swag once, just because I let him know about a wee discrepancy on his website. I don't think he realised I live in Oz (I remember how much it cost just to get my Jackson jacket & T!) and I didn't want to put him out for international shipping for something he probably would've discovered in his own time anyhoo, so I didn't send my address when he asked for it.

But from the feedback we've heard here from folks who have bought stuff from him, people who got to deal with him while he was with Jackson, and guys like Black Mariah who've worked with him, that's the kind of guy he is. You have ANY dealings with Kev, and he'll make sure you're well looked after.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I think DK2 are available in Black, Satin Black & Trans Black. I believe Kevin already has the black hardware in stock. I was thinking about getting a black DK2 Lefty w/ black hardware and had even worked out the details with Kevin. It was a fantastic price. Then he remembered that the hardware he already has is for a right handed. He really did go the extra mile trying to locate some lefty black hardware from Jackson. In the end it was just too costly for a DK2. I ended going for a DK1 Lefty in Metallic Black w/ Black Hardware. Kevin is the man!!

Comment

Working...
                  X