goin' gaga... sorta....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goin' gaga... sorta....

well thing is, I ordered my rr-3 CS on November 12 and paid an advance, and November 22 I paid the rest. But today I still don't know when the critter should be in, my dealer can't even get a hold of the distributor. Now, given the circomstances of the holidays and all I can understand that part. But what I don't get is that they couldn't determine when it's gonna be in before... seems like nobody knows where they(my other guitarsist oredered a black RR-3 a week earlier and same story)are now...

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Re: goin\' gaga... sorta....

might have something to do with the fender takeover- apparently they're using the same distributor and they've been preferentially shifting fender so far because there's a big backlog. don't know where you are but that seems to be the case in the uk- don't think any dealers are getting new stock of jacksons til some time next year.

Comment

thnx, now at least I know what to expect... seems like even my dealer is left alone in the dark on this... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

CS = Crimson Swirl?

(Usually CS=Custom Shop) [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

CS is the official colorcode [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X