Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOHOO!

*singing*

I love warriors....i love warriors....dont you love warriors too? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Warrior Pro

Re: WOOHOO!

Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] 8 bills for a Warrior Pro?
      I see it is mint....

Congrats, how many Warriors do you own now? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

wow, Ken. Very nice. That's how they're supposed to be built. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Warrior freak!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Congrats. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
            [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] 8 bills for a Warrior Pro?
            I see it is mint....

Congrats, how many Warriors do you own now? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well counting the DeathWarrior (I still count that as a Warrior) that only makes 4 now.

Minty fresh!...the dude barely ever played it!!

Hey Gary...totally agree, except they could've put a full-sized HB in the bridge...that's still my only gripe with these.

Thanks Joe! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

JB Jr and Hot Rails or Lil SD in the bridge should take care of the humbucker thing [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Congrats on the score, BTW - I was just about to email the guy a trade offer [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah...congrats on the score.... I love warriors too. Great one! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] NICE!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Ox

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                    Warrior freak!!!
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X