Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few quality questions and a availability question. (RRs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few quality questions and a availability question. (RRs)

I got about $700 to spend and I want to get a new,to me,RR and a decent Marshall amp.(Seen a few VS65s combos and 100 heads go for $300 lately [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] )

I was just wondering how the PS-37 is quality wise,is it like the newer RX10D or RR3 or worse then both?

Also,how often do those US quality Jap RR Pros turn up on ebay? I seem to remember there being quite a few only a few months ago and now zero are on ebay. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] If there's going to be a jump in their availability after New Years,I'll hold off on buying a cheaper RR and amp and just get one of those instead.

Re: A few quality questions and a availability question. (RRs)

Thats a PS3T, not PS37. It looks like a 7 on the truss rod cover, but its a T.

PS3T was a ok axe for the money, I'de take a Japan RX10D, and of course a RR3 over it anyday tho.

Comment

I like my PS3T. quite good quality and never made any serious problems. the wammy bar got loose once or twice, but this can be fixed easily within a minute.

otherwhise the action is awesome and it's got a great feel in it...
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

The PS3T is a desent guitar ane lets not forgot some of those are Japanese. The dots on the 12th
        fret or closer together and the seriel number starts with a 9 instead of 10.
        Gil

Comment

Oh,"T"...opps [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Anyways,it had the far spaced 12th fret dots...cheap import...I'm passing on it.
          Thanks anyways bros! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X