My Friend just got a...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Friend just got a...

DXMG. Lucky bastard. Its black, great guitar. Lucky bastard.

Re: My Friend just got a...

Congrats to your friend! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Now, go on out and get yourself one.

Sell the dog, sell the cat.. sell the wife, do whatever you have to. Food, clothes.. you don't need em, but you DO need this guitar!

Then you can join the DXMG club. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

We have a secret handshake an everything. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Honestly? Because I dunno... My parents said if i start trying in school (i have 90's anyway and im advanced classes but i dont actually put effort into it) that they would help me buy a Jackson KV-2. KV-2 = dream guitar... So I dunno man. If I asked for it for Christmas they would most likely get me one, but no KV-2 [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Gimme some good reasons to get one.

Comment

Dude, wait for the KV-2, it will be worth the wait. There is nothing like a USA Jackson, be patient and keep up the non trying great grades man [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

If you really want a KV-2.. then I guess you better wait.

Of course, you WILL miss out on the secret handshake. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, and it's just my opinion...

My DXMG plays just as well as my US Jacksons. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhhh...the DXMG...one of the finest guitars Jackson offers in my opinion...looks great, plays even better!!

Comment

Hmm... I could impale only 1 person on a DXMG.. but 3 on a KV-2... The choice is simple.

Comment

Hmm... I could impale only 1 person on a DXMG.. but 3 on a KV-2... The choice is simple.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Having been the victim of a Rhoads wing one too many times - hi Matt - I can wholeheartedly agree with this reasoning. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Mike
                Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Loud2Old:
                  If you really want a KV-2.. then I guess you better wait.

Of course, you WILL miss out on the secret handshake. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, and it's just my opinion...

My DXMG plays just as well as my US Jacksons. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">they do forsure man ! if you put a real floyd on her and a 81/85 set , there would be no difference [except the rosewood board on the dxmg] than a dk1 at all and as is I think they play just as nice anyway , but I gutted all my pots and input jack and mounting rings and knobs and put all wd products [except the jack , switch craft I think ?] on her cause my buddy is a wd products dealer and I got em for next to nothing , now all I need is a real floyd and I am set no cash right now to buy one though or my kidz won't get "the cat in the hat" merch for christmas [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

.... and also they the dxmg go fucking dirt cheap , up in Canada they are under 600 new and in the States I have seen em as low as 350 , my suggestion if schools that eazy for ya go nuts and also get a part time Job to by the dxmg as well ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ,2 new guitars are always better than 1 man [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I'm gettin a DXMG next month! My cost: $260 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                        I'm gettin a DXMG next month! My cost: $260 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">GMG?!?

If I had to do it over again, thats what I'd go for.

Comment

I was thinking black, but it really doesn't matter because I only want the neck (it's for my King V project - see other threads). I'll be selling the DXMG body here or on eBay...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                            I was thinking black, but it really doesn't matter because I only want the neck (it's for my King V project - see other threads). I'll be selling the DXMG body here or on eBay...
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll buy your body for sure if it's GMG.

Comment

What's your bid?

Comment

Working...
                              X