Dinky reverse in need of help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinky reverse in need of help

Hey guys, I just accidentally bought another Jackson. It needs a few parts and I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2566529048

I need a truss rod cover, electronics compartment cover and a selector switch tip.

Ill post more pics as soon as I get the guitar in.

Re: Dinky reverse in need of help

Hey there,
    shoot me an email at [email protected] and I should be able to help you out with the electronics cavity cover and a truss rod cover.

Thanks,
    Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Accidentally bought another guitar? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice score for that price! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Aw! You didn't get the Fender gig bag! Bummer! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yea, what a bummer....Its a good thing I got an extra Jackson hardcase here. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Budman, thanks for all the help, Ill be getting back with ya in a few days.

Comment

Is that a DR-3 you bought with a flame top and translucent green finish? I can't really tell by the picture.

Comment

ninja, not really sure what it is just yet. It will be here in a few days and Ill take better pics and get a full description to everybody.

Comment

Working...
              X