GC Model ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC Model ??

I was at guitar center the other day and saw an import that I can not find on the Jackson web site. It was a dinky body, string through, 3+3 hs, piranha inlays, HZ Pu's, and flame(photo?)top. Any one know what model these are?

Re: GC Model ??

Oh yeah it was bolt on.

Comment

Sounds like the DXMGT. GC exclusive

Comment

I've got a neck similar to that from a GC Dinky but it's got fins instead of teeth.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, I heard of it. I saw one in sunburst. It's a GC exclusive DXMGT alright. With the SLMG's headstock.

Comment

It's fins, and it's a DXMGT. I used to own one, and sold the neck to Newc. Pretty kickass guitar, but not worth the money they want for it.

Comment

I think they are very good bang for the buck. $400 for a nice flametop with a bound neck. One of my favorites. Read the reviews on them at HC.
              RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
              CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
              Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
              Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

I ended up only able to sell the neck for 175, body for 50, and pickups for 60 :-/. After shelling out 450 out for it new (the sunburst model cost extra back then), I felt ripped off.

Comment

Why did ya part it out?
                  Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

These were like 399 for the burst, but considering a PU swap would be in order that is pricey.

Comment

Why? emg-hz's are technically high end pickups so you could just sell them for th same price as whatever you buy. i would keep em personally

Comment

the burst is 449. regulars are 399. unless your particular GC is having a sale.

I found one in mint condition at a pawn shop for 199.99, wiht a nice gig bag and a monster cable hidden inside [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X