No announcement yet.

What are the pickups in a soloist pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the pickups in a soloist pro?

ive got a jackson solist pro, with the humbucker and two singles arrangement. it orignally had an active preamp that was removed. id just like to know what are the stock pickups on this?
    thanks
    john

Re: What are the pickups in a soloist pro?

Bridge: J50C humbucker
    Middle & Neck: J200 "bi-level" humbuckers
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

so the middle and bridge are actualy hummers? i thought they might be cause they seem pretty tall. Why are there only two wires? is the series connection inside?
      john

Comment

J-50 - not the J-50C (Ceramic). At least in mine, anyway. But then I probably got ripped off [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And the singles are stacked hummers, but they can't be split, so there's only two wires.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

altough they are officially "humbuckers", I really hate em: to singlish for my taste without output

Harrald

Comment

yeah they are v single sounding, probably cus they only pickup a single-coil sized section of the string.
            thanks a lot for your help [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X