identify and wiring schematics!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• identify and wiring schematics!!!

Hi everyone! I' m a newcomer in the jackson/charvel world, and i need a bit of a help!
    a friend of mine gave me his old jackson/charvel guitar, it' s all white, neck-thru, ssh setup guitar, this is the serial number on the last fret: C(or O, it' s not really readable)802217
    can anyone help in identify it? i couldn' t find it in serial-numbers site!
    also, i' m desperately trying to find out schematics for this guitar, ' cuz it sounds like trouble, but without wiring instructions i can' t fix it!!!
    thanks so much!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: identify and wiring schematics!!!

Can you give more detail?
    Inlays
    Bridge
    Binding
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Model 5 or Model 6 - 5A, 5FX, etc etc - could also be a 650 or 750 if it's an archtop, correct?

Didn't that come with the Jackson Special 5-way switch and the mid-boost?

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Well if it's an H/S/S I guess we can scratch off

Model 5 and variants...

Comment

Originally posted by uomotrapano:
          Hi everyone! I' m a newcomer in the jackson/charvel world, and i need a bit of a help!
          a friend of mine gave me his old jackson/charvel guitar, it' s all white, neck-thru, ssh setup guitar, this is the serial number on the last fret: C(or O, it' s not really readable)802217
          can anyone help in identify it? i couldn' t find it in serial-numbers site!
          also, i' m desperately trying to find out schematics for this guitar, ' cuz it sounds like trouble, but without wiring instructions i can' t fix it!!!
          thanks so much!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Does it have 3 mini-toggles and 3 control knobs? If so, pull of the control cavity cover and look for a 9V battery and a preamp attached to one of the pots. If it's not an arch top, and has a Floyd Rose-type bridge, it's *most likely* a Model 6, which is wired the same as a Model 4. The schematic should be available from Jackson, but if not, I think I have one somewhere around here, if you have a fax.
            BTW, the single coils are actually stacked humbuckers ... and this will be one of the nicest guitars you've ever played once it's up and running.

Comment

benvenuto uomotrapano [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X