Help with Jackson Serial Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Jackson Serial Number

I just purchased a Jackson guitar and was wondering if anyone can help me Identify it. It says Jackson Professional on the headstock, it is neck through with 24 Frets and shark inlays and white bindings. It has Active Pickups, 1 Humbucker and 2 Singles, 5 way slide switch, three knobs. It is orange with what appears to be metalic flakes in it. The locking floyd rose says Made in germany by schaller. Serial Number J001509. The Guitar is Heavy, I can provide pictures if anyone would like to see it. I believe I dated to a 1990 made for Japanese Sololist but would like some more input. Please help.

Thanks,
    Todd
    [email protected]

Re: Help with Jackson Serial Number

That's a good one. Those early 90s Soloists were on par with the USA Models of the time. Rad guitar! You seem to have everything figured out though, what else do you want to know about it??

[ October 04, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Boxcar Willie 84 ]

Comment

I was Just curious if My Dating was right? I paid $335 for it, do you think i got a good deal, the guitar is in good shape with a just a few nicks here or there. It looks just like this guys that is in the soloist gallory, it is the second to last guitar in that gallory. The only difference is mine is orange.

Year: 1990/91
      Serial: J001977
      Owner: Joe

Remarks: Jackson Soloist Pro

snow white pearl

Thanks,

Todd

Comment

Dude, for $335 that guitar was a screamin steal...pat yourself on the back! The dating seems right, I'm not a big serial number expert but the specs seem to be correct to the era. Enjoy that killer guitar, bud!

EDIT: I checked out the one in the gallery, that's one of the good ones, and your serial number is lower than his so yours is definitely a good one too.

[ October 04, 2003, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: Boxcar Willie 84 ]

Comment

Thanks for the help, i am really enjoying this guitar, great player, great quality.

Todd

Comment

Glad I could help you out.

Comment

Working...
            X